Easy, tasty, and super-bowl appropriate! Great over tortilla chips or in a taco.
- 16oz. jar of enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 -2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine all the ingredients except chicken in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, cook until sauce starts to boil. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken in crock pot and then pour the sauce over. Set on low, cover and allow to cook for 4 hours. With two forks shred and “pull” chicken. Cook for an hour more.